The following people are currently working with me as part of the astrophysical simulation group:
- Mr Wayne O'Keeffe: Working on multifluid jet launching. Funded under the SFI RFP programme.
The following people have worked as part of the team in the past:
- Dr Stephen O'Sullivan: As a PDRA Working on multifluid
physics. Funded under the SFI RFP programme. Stephen is currently at
the Dublin Institute of Technology and
we continue to collaborate closely on multifluid MHD.
- Dr Aoife Jones: A former PhD student who worked on
multifluid flow instabilities, in particular the KH instability. Funded under
the PRTLI IV programme "CosmoGrid" and also by the School of Mathematical Sciences
- Dr Mairead Hurley: A former PhD student who
worked on galaxy formation and evolution in the early universe (jointly
supervised with Dr Brenda Frye). Funded under an SFI RFP project.
- Dr Sarah Tanner: As a PDRA under the PRTLI IV CosmoGrid project
- Dr Mohsen Shadmehri: As a PDRA under the PRTLI IV CosmoGrid
- Ms Christina Duffy: As a final year project student.
- Mr Sean Corkery: As an MSc student under the IRCSET Embark
- Dr Ronan Keegan: As a PhD student under a Basic Research Grants project