Dr Ó Brolcháin has recently had articles published in the European Financial Review ('The Dawn of Assistive Technologies'), as well as on Silicon Republic ('The Battle for Ethics at the Cutting Edge of Technology').
He has also given a number of presentations, including:
- April 28th – ‘Privacy and Smarthomes’ – Doctrid Conference, Limerick
- May 16th – ‘Ethics and Assistive Technologies’ – Hack the Brain, Science Gallery, Dublin
- June 10th – ‘Assisting the Virtues - technology and ethics’ – TedX, Vilnius
- Aug 17th – ‘Robots in Dementia Care’ – ESPMH Conference, Belgrade
- Sep 13th – ‘Stigmatisation and Assistive Technologies’ – AAATE Conference, Sheffield
Keep an eye out for more from Fiachra and the important work he is doing at the crossroads of ethics and technology.