CONTINUING STUDENT WITH AUTUMN RESIT EXAMINATIONS / CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENTS IN AUGUST 2017
6th – 8th September 2017
Continuing DCU students re-sitting modules in August must wait for the result of these examinations / continuous assessments before registering online for academic year 2017/2018.
These results will be available online on Tuesday 5th September 2017. Information regarding the Autumn resit process is available HERE.
Online registration for academic year 2017/2018 will be available from 6th to 8th September 2017.
To ensure you are fully registered please check you have –
- logged onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- checked your registration schedule and made note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- checked / updated your biographical and next of kin details online
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES