The School offers two undergraduate programmes and one postgraduate.
- BSc in Actuarial Mathematics
- BSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
First year students cannot enter directly into the BSc in Financial Mathematics, which is an exit route from
- Common Entry in Actuarial and Financial Sciences
The School also contributes significantly to
- BSc in Science Education (in which there is a Mathematics specialism)
- BSc in Physical Education with Mathematics
The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries has accredited the Actuarial Mathematics programme up to 2020.
To find out more about the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, look at their website.