Accessing RefWorks off-campus
Before you use RefWorks off-campus, you must make a few changes to your web browser:
- Go to the RefWorks page, click on "Log On to RefWorks". If you are off-campus it will take you to the DCU Library Databases - Off Campus Access page first. Enter your DCU computer username & password and click on Login.
- If you get an error message saying There is a problem with the website's security certificate - follow the instructions for Using RefWorks off campus for the first time above.
- Next, you will come to the RefWorks login page. Enter your RefWorks username and password and click on Login.
Write-N-Cite 4 was launched in June 2012 (updated March 2013)
- On-Campus and Off-Campus install Write-N-Cite from your RefWorks Account, in Tools menu
- Close Microsoft Word when installing Write-N-Cite
- If you have an earlier version, Write-N-Cite III, uninstall it before continuing. Updates to Write-N-Cite 4 can be installed over the current version.
- Instructions for installing Write-N-Cite 4
- Open Microsoft Word and Click RefWorks from the Microsoft Word ribbon
- In the Settings area, click Log In
- Enter DCU group code - get DCU group code here
- Enter your RefWorks username and password.