Governance & Nominations Committee Membership
The Nominations Committee is responsibile for the nomination of new members to the Authority where a vacancy arises or where, by agreement with the Authority, there is a amendments to the number of members in accordance with Section of the Universities Act 1997. In September 2013, follwing a review of the Governing Authority, this committees responsibilities were modified to include Governance. An updated Terms of Reference for this committee will be uploaded once approved by the Governing Authority.
- Dr Martin McAleese (Chair) - DCU Chancellor and member of the DCU Governing Authority
- Prof. Brian MacCraith - DCU President
- Prof. Daire Keogh - DCU Deputy President
- Ms. Sharon McCooey - member of the DCU Governing Authority
- Ms. Lynette Fay - member of the DCU Governing Authority
(Updated 6th January 2017)