- "I think my counsellor is really great. I'm very grateful. My life has completely changed for the better. I could talk about anything and felt I was in a safe place/environment". - Third year undergraduate student.
- "I found counselling very professional and thorough. I have been able to work through issues I never dreamed I'd be able to tell anyone about". - Postgraduate student.
- "I think it's been excellent. Counselling has allowed me make changes which have really benefited me". - Second year undergraduate student.
- "I am very grateful for all the help and support I have received. I now understand and respect myself more. I am much happier and at peace with myself". - Third year undergraduate student.
- "I had several issues that were casing me incredible anxiety. Now I am a much more confident and self assured person". - Postgraduate student.
- "As a result of counselling I'm less stressed. I deal with situations in a better way and I don't worry as much". - Fourth year undergraduate student.
- "In my experience my problem distracted me from studying. This distraction escalated as the problem was not being solved. I went to counselling and used the process suggested to me by my counsellor. It worked". - First year undergraduate student.
- "My counsellor was very understanding, friendly and reliable. They were very professional and encouraging. I could trust my counsellor with any problem or fear". - Third year undergraduate student.
- "As a result of counselling, I feel more in control of my emotions, of my decision making and of my dealing with other people". - Fourth year undergraduate student.
For the impact of Counselling report (Glasnevin campus) click HERE
For Feedback on the Student Empowerment and Life Skills Programme click HERE